Thanks to Melinda from Here We Go Loopy Lou
(check out her gorgeous fabric covered cards!)
I have been given my first blog award.
Not really sure what that means, except that I need to tell you 7 things about myself that you may not know….
1. I grew up in a very very small town in country Victoria, with a population of 380, where my Dad was the local vet.
2. I was a youth worker prior to having my 3 kidlets and I have a Bachelor of Arts in Youth Affairs.
3. I have lived in more than 10 houses in the last 10 years, thanks to my husbands work, of these the most exciting was Alice Springs and the favorite was Bendigo, and I’ll always have a soft spot for the others.
4. I once had a little business going in high school selling scrunchies, that I made on Mum’s sewing machine using her material scraps, to my friends.
5. I do not drink tea or coffee as I just do not like the taste.
6. I absolutely love to read and do Sudoku puzzles – although I can’t really stay awake to do much of either these days.
7. I learned classical ballet for 9 years when I was a child.
Now to pass on the award to some other wonderful bloggers out there……
Kate from Loose Change
Sonia from Light Shade of Green
Tiffany from Tiffany’s Writing Compendium
Hannah from Chicken Willow
Aimee from Greentree
Emily from ScreamStress
Selina from Wild Things of Noosa
Consider yourselves tagged!