EASY PEASY DINNER WINNERS #17

1/4 cup finely chopped celery
1 small can corn kernels
1/4 cup diced capsicum
1/4 cup finely chopped spring onion
1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
500g chicken or turkey mince
bottled plum sauce to serve

Mix together all ingredients. Shape into patties and roll in breadcrumbs. Place in oil in frying pan until cooked.

Addition 10/11: We have been wrapping the burger in iceberg lettuce which has been a big hit with everyone.  If there are any leftovers Goose takes them to school (with lettuce too) for lunch the next day!

You could serve it in some bread or a roll with salad or just with a side salad. Yummy either way. Or you could go the extra mile…

This fun plate, that Bear got for his birthday, has provided endless entertainment most nights… this was my husband’s effort tonight.

Now it’s your turn!
Link up those easy peasy recipes that you’ve been meaning to link up for weeks. You’ve got all week.

P.S. Next few weeks I promise some vegetarian recipes, as I know a lot of readers of this blog are vegetarian.

Comments

your recipe sounds so yummy…I added an old recipe Nic posted at Our Park life a while back but I recently had a go at her &quot;crispiest spuds ever&quot; and they are soo easy and so tasty I thought it was worth sharing here…<br /><br />What a great idea for a linky! Especially for a cooking novice like myself…A big thank you!

2. Justjanie says

The oriental burger beard and spiked hair fellow is great. Well done creative daddy! The burgers sound pretty good too.

yum yum yum! definitely trying this one soon. Happy belated birthday too – that cake in the post below look scrummy yummy! Hope you had a marvelous relaxing day ;-)

Great minds think alike! My recipe this week is on the same lines as yours. I love the idea of using turkey mince. I&#39;ve never used it before.

I love the way you put the burgers on the plate, my youngest would love these she especially loves eating with her fingers! Thanks for another yummy recipe.:)

Ooh those burgers look and sound so yummo Emma! Wonder if they&#39;d work with mashed chick peas instead of the turkey mince! Definitely giving it a try.<br />Hope you&#39;re having a good week. :)

Emma – I have to say a HUGE thank you for this recipe. I cooked it last night, and they were so, so yummy! I left out the fungus (we don&#39;t eat that in our house) and I added a little finely chopped tofu. We had them in rolls with Japanese mayo – yum! Next time I&#39;ll add a few salad leaves. Great recipe – going straight to my little cook book :)