This Saturday I’m grateful for…
- Birthdays. I love feeling special for a day and being allowed to make it all about you! Can’t believe it’s been a year already!
- New cameras! Best birthday present ever from Mr FGB & the kids! Although maybe the squashed toilet roll covered in sequins made especially for me by 2 year old Frog, all on her own, might just rival the camera in the present stakes…
- Rare photos of me with all 3 children (even if one was covered in hours old face paint). We must remember to take more of those – so important!
- Mothers. Mine has just returned from 3 months in Rwanda. You can read about her travels here. So grateful to have her back. We missed her very much.
- Weekends away. Staying at Mum’s this weekend in her gorgeous old home in Heathcote that still hasn’t sold. If you are interested in a tree change check out this post.
- Festivals, sunshine & family. Heathcote Food & Wine Festival today with sister Lou & her kids was lots of fun!
Being grateful today & joining in with Maxabella.