- for some color amongst the chaos.
- for that little bit of hope that perhaps things may be different for a while…
Monday marks the beginning of big changes in Mr FGB’s work environment. We’ve been waiting for this for the last 6 months. Coming off the back of working 21 days straight, I have all my fingers crossed that this will be just what we need.
- For the splashes of color and moments of laughter and contentedness in amongst the overwhelming busyness that threatens to pull me under so very often.
- for such a kind and giving husband who, among many other things, miraculously managed to take the afternoon off work (unheard of!) on Monday to look after 3 kids while their Mum couldn’t get out of bed due to a very bad case of gastro – thanks Frog!
- for friends and family who “understand” and who help me stay afloat. Thanks.
- and for Maxabella who each week makes me look at the world in a glass half full kind of way.