- for wonderful playgroup friends (they really are the best group of Mums!) who put together a fantastic birthday gift that was so ‘me’! Homegrown roses & vege seedlings and a handmade felt pouch containing a collection of tried & true recipes from each of them.
- for Mr FGB being home on a Saturday and making the best pancakes ever!* for breakfast.
- for regular craft nights with friends, sweet treats, a glass of wine and great conversation.
- for three gorgeous kids who don’t mind their Mum taking thousands of photos of them with her new camera!
- I was grateful this week that when our washing machine decided to die it was within one month of warranty and that they will replace it with an upgraded model. Although not so grateful that it will take 2-3 weeks(!?!), I am grateful for kind friends who have offered to do a load for me in the meantime.
- I was not so grateful to discover that someone** had put a disposable nappy in that very last load which had released millions of jellylike crystals throughout the entire load! With no machine, I decided to hang it out anyway and deal with it later. To my surprise, I was extremely grateful at the end of the day to discover the sun had worked it’s magic and completely evaporated the jelly – what an absolute gift!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Joining in once again with Maxabella’s gratefuls.
* let me know if you’d like the recipe.
** last time I’ll be using child labour in that department! I should add that the nappy was unused.